Splash Pod (8oz)
Splash Pod (8oz)
Plastic-free and leak-proof, the ECOlunchbox Splash Pod snack container is made from steel and silicone. It’s designed for families that love our non-toxic 100% stainless steel ECOlunchboxes but crave the leak-free convenience of plastic lids. The Splash Pod's blue silicone lid features a seaweed and bubbles design celebrating our oceans.
The rectangular shape of this food container makes it ideal for long narrow foods, like carrot, celery and pretzel sticks. It's designed as a nesting container for use with the Blue Water Bento Splash Box, which is the larger container with blue lid shown in the photos in this listing.
Two Splash Pods fit inside the Splash Box to make a modular set. It's a great way to divide the top container so you can put something wet on one side, like a hummus dip or a sauce, and something else like crackers or cut veggies on the other side.
- Stainless steel rectangular snack container with no-leak silicone lid
- Capacity 8 oz. (1 cup)
- Measures 4 inches long x 2.75” wide x 2” tall
- Tare weight is etched on the bottom for ease of use during zero waste shopping or dining. Two weights are given - for the base of the container alone as well as with the lid on it
- Non-toxic silicone lid and type 304 18/8 stainless container are free of estrogen-mimicking chemicals commonly found in plastics like BPA, BPS and phthalates
- Non-slip tabs on the lid are embossed for easy opening by little hands
- Lunchbox bottoms are designed to be stacked nesting for compact storage
- All parts are dishwasher and oven safe
- Not for use in the microwave
- Steel and silicone container is lighter than glass containers and nonbreakable
Press to Seal - Instructions for Use:
- To open - lift the tabs and the seal will easily release to allow easy removal of the lid.
- To close - the lid for 100% leak-proof performance, use the flat of your hand or your thumb and press to seal the silicone lid.
- Please don't turn your lid inside out. The tabs are not designed to be flipped inside out and cracks may appear. Lid will still function fine, but cracks aren't the best idea!